Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2011

Randomness 02

Hello!


Just wanted to post an entry before Christmas. I'm going to fly to my family tomorrow and I don't think, I'll manage to write something down. 


Some days ago, there was snow! Yes, real white one. But what was next? - Rain! Hello?! I do not like that dripping wet sludgy snow on the streets. On my way to university it was like I wade through a ocean consisting of snowy water (this scenery might be interesting for fantasy novels xP - very dramatic!)


Today I bought presents. Finally I found something for everyone :)
I boxed and wrapped the presents.
Later I felt like trying out some coords. I did three with Star Night Theatre by Angelic Pretty but I don't like the pictures I took, so I'll show you the only picture I like - and I like it pretty much (apart from bad light).
I wanted to wear a similar outfit on 24th of December, but my family and me is going to a big Christmas party with many many people, many many food and many many smoke, and I don't like my dress to smell or pelted with pasta salad, accidentally.


I can do different outfits again, take proper pictures and post them, after my holidays - if anyone is interested.


So, I wish you a merry happy lucky beautiful Christmas! Take care!


メッリクリスマス!


Christmas Taeminnie -
He looks like he hiccups xD









1 Kommentar: