Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2011

クリスマス

Hello boys and girls!


I hope you had nice Christmas. Mine was quite easygoing. I do hate stressful Christmas: We have to prepare food, we have to clean up the living room (although it's tidy already!), we have to set the table, we have to box presents, we have to make up ourselfes - guests will arrive soon - what's about the food? Is the table ready? How do I look? Oh my god, guests are already here, and I look like crap! *panics* What's about the food...?!


You might now such situations. My parents aren't that traditional type for about 3 years. Our Christmas is so nice and without any fuss.
First we went to a close friend's Christmas party. It was fun as every year :)


Hungry dog


Later at home my mom made Dim Sung. It's korean food and SO yummy. Great great Christmas dinner! :3


I took a picture of my Christmas presents from my family and friends:



As you can see, I got a Netbook - that's the reason why I can write blog while visting home ;) 
Oh, and here is my Christmas Outfit if anyone is interested: 






Bye!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen