Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011

Daily Madness 05 - 誕生日


Hello,

`hope, everyone is fine!



Friday was my birthday (I’m 20 years old now). I celebrated with some friends - unfourtunately, some people I wanted to join had no time. Nevertheless, it was a lot of fun!

We took Purikura together (I got annoyed at my slowness - managed to choose only 3 pictures, instead of 4 or 5 or 6... there were so many cool ones ;__;).

 

 Afterwards we had dinner in an excellent restaurant. It’s all you can eat and a bit expensive, but it was worth it *o*

Very high-tech! We were able to order via Ipad!

Next stop was planned to be Karaoke, but all boxes were full so we headed for a friend’s home where we played Singstar! Uhh, my voice got really weak since last year - I have to practice more!

Here are some presents, I got :)



The Teddy is so damn cute and fluffy - I gonna die!
I called it Sheldon.

じゃまた。


P.S. I got my hair cut - BÄM!

I'm soooo emo right now! xD



_________________________________

Quotes of today: " それはだめです!"

2 Kommentare:

  1. So hübsche Bilder und Puris!!
    Alles gute nachträglich zum Geburtstag :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hübsche bilder^^ zu welcher karaokebar seit ihr denn gegangen? es gibt ja zwei..aber es ist echt schwer ne box zu bekommen, wir waren mal um 20 nach 7 da und es war nur noch eine box frei-.-'
    singen is toll, leider kann ichs net XD aber das hindert mich nicht am krakeelen XDD
    und deine haare sehen übrigens echt cool aus^^

    AntwortenLöschen