Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011

Daily Madness 04


Hey from freezing Germany - I’m alive!

It’s cold and stormy but there isn’t any snow ;__;
I’d like to have fluffy white and shimmery snow for my utopian idea of a romantic winter scenery.

University is quite exhausting since homework becomes more and more. But I have enough free time, though.
I’m still looking for a few Christmas presents, but it seems to be like everything I want to buy is sold out .__.”

Friday I met Maren. We took Purikura and drank bubble tea (my activities are always the same - haha).



Today I went to town with friends. We searched for a cute Café to eat cake, but found really adorable shops, where you can buy unique presents, instead *o* - Okay, we ended up in a popular Café. The cake was very tasty - I forgot to take a picture >__< - the flan base was sooooo delicious, it was covered with a thin layer of chocolate!

I hope you had a nice weekend as well. Enjoy 3rd Advent (Oh Gawd, next week is already the 4rd - Time rushes by)!

バイバイ。

Taeminnie so springlike













P.S. Two weeks ago I bought the cutest Christmas chocolate ever *o*



Look at this cute duck and an adorable Penguin! I guess I'm not able to eat these.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen