Samstag, 19. November 2011

Review 01 and ドールプロジェクト




Hello hello (and suddenly SHINee comes into my mind *sing*)

this is how I looked today, 
more later on


Some days ago a package arrived *o*



I ordered circle lenses and Dolly Wink lashes from Candylens. Shipping was really quickly - higher costs was it worth! They send me a little present, as well (kind of a face mask, I’ll test it).
As anticipated circle lenses came in adorable boxes and with cute cases.

First I want to show you Geo CK-109 Black Circle Lens. This is how they look:



Enlargement isn’t that big, I think - it’s like there is a thick and dark ring arround your Iris. Anyways, I like them, they look quite natural :)

Natural light - with flash it doesn't look any different

Color/Design: ★★★☆☆
Enlargement: ★★★☆☆
Comfort: ★★★★☆

Next is Max Pure Blue Circle Lens by E.O.S:



Well, I love them *__* They enlarge pretty much and although my natural eye color is dark, the blue color covers the iris well.  Plus they are SO comfortable!

Flash light - 
natural light was much too dark when I took this picture, sorry.

Color/Design: ★★★★★
Enlargement: ★★★★☆
Comfort: ★★★★★

I felt a bit boring today, so i decided to try out my new dolly wink lashes.  I ordered No.1 Dolly Sweet upper lashes and No.7 Vivid Pops lover lashes (individuals). Here are some snapshots:



I don't look like myself - creepy.

See you next time. 

バイバイ。











2 Kommentare:

  1. ich mag vor allem die schwarzen lenses an dir :)
    und lashes etc steht dir sehr gut *___* sieht so ungewohnt aus als sonst in der uni :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke xD Es ist auch für mich ungewohnt!

    AntwortenLöschen