Sonntag, 13. November 2011

Daily Madness 03 - カノンxかのん


Hey,

how was your weekend?
My was pretty cool!

Friday a huge package from my parents, crammed full of delicacies, as well as a long-desired phone-case by monomania and a Peace Now Blouse arrived.

Saturday I faced the mirror for about 21/2 hours, dressed myself in my new Blouse and headed for KanonxKanon! ... hang on, I went to OCS to take Purikura, first xD

In my green bathroom with hair looking 
like a wig - thank's Kouki xD




I was curious about the concert, respectively the duet, for about a month. I’m not that big Wakeshima Kanon fan, but I liked Kanon from An Café always the most, although I’m not that big An Café fan, either.
So WHY did I go to the gig?
BECAUSE I fell in love with KanonxKanon’s first single Calendula Requiem - it’s so catchy and lovely. And I like session- or patchwork-bands a lot!

Concert started with adorable merchandise: available were really cute shirts, a tote bag, CDs and kind of an art book (?)
Wakeshima Kanon broke the first ground. She is so gifted on chello, her voice is bright and clear and she is so cute.
Next was Kanon who appeared as Otaku-DJ. He wanted the audience to have fun and dance while he mixed some anime soundtrack, but true VK-fans don’t wanted to foot it... Geez, dancing is fun! Concerts are fun! C’mon shake your body! You still don’t want to? Okay, just scream like crazy, as soon as there appears an An Café PV on screen on stage :D
*cough*
Okay, later we learned an Otaku-dance, called Otagei (check it out it’s funny!), and when 恋の道程 (koi no douteisounded, nearly everyone did it.
KanonxKanon performed Calendula Requiem, The Doll House, their new song 恋の道程 and a Japanese Sailor Moon opening. It was amazing! Kanon dressed up as Tuxedomask and run around stage.
Here is a very blurry picture of this epic moment:



All in all this concert was really amazing. I had so much fun! Thank you

Our way to the concert hall and back was freezing. Winter is coming! I’m looking forward to Christmas already: I want to decorate my room kitschy and buy winter themed fairy lights. I listened to Christmas songs even yet. I suppose it’s because I haven’t had real Christmas last year, because I was on my way to Tokyo on 24th of December; that fact didn’t bothered me till now, but this year I mutate to a Christmas-fanatic monster - but a cute one xD
Here is a Christmas song from last year by Sasaki Nozomi feat. Pentaphonic in order to get attuned for Christmas (41 days to go).



It’s kind of stupid xD I used to don’t like but by know I think it’s pretty cute.


I’m not allowed to say メッリクリスマス, yet xD so I say:

バイバイ



P.S.
I forgot something xD 
Sunday I went to a cupcake café. It was adorable *o*


Bye again! 

____________________________________

Word of today: Otaku


1 Kommentar: