Dienstag, 22. November 2011

甘ロリタ ・Angelic Pretty


Hi,

weather is quite nice again. I think winter does not want to arrive, yet. It’s kind of sad because without wintery weather visiting the Christmas market is pointless - but I’m still looking forward to Christmas and want some snow!

Nevertheless today’s topic isn’t Christmas related at all.

Ladies and gentlemen here comes a playful, pastel colored, damn sweet, innocent, fairytale-like, sparkle sparkle style, which is called Ama-Lolita! Beware of toothaches!

Ama- and Kote-Lolita might be the most popular style among Gaijin Lolitas. In my Opinion it’s that way because girls love to wear pink and playful clothes, but most aren’t allowed to overdo it in daily life. So, wearing cute cuter cutest dresses combined with adorable shoes and sweet accessories is like a princess-dream, that is rooted in most girls, come true.
Certainly clothes don’t have to be light pink, sax blue, bright yellow  or mint - although these colors complete the candy look - red, black, blue and other dark colors are “allowed” - I really do hate these guideline thing -.-“



Today Hime Gyaru influences Ama-Lolita a lot - you can recognize by the hairstyle, which becomes more and more voluminous and exploded. Whereas Kote-Lolitas love to overdo with accessories and end looking like a tawdry Christmas tree - Decora influences Kote and often Kote-Lolita change to Deco Lolita.

What was that with the guidelines? xD

I don’t care if a look is sweet or punky or elegant, the essential is, I like the style. Crossovering is the coolest thing anyway!

Enough bubbleing, let’s talk about the single and most important: BRAND! Just kidding :P
Angelic Pretty is ne most famous brand for Ama-Lolita clothes, of course. It’s pink, it’s kitchy, it’s overdone, print’s are SO cute, it’s brand, it’s expensive, it’s everything a Ama-Lolita’s heart desires. It’s brand! Did I mentioned, that it is brand? Brand has to be awesome! Nobody cares if a print is disgusting because there is a brand’s name on the tag. Hurray! Yes, it’s a question of taste again but everyone has to agree with me, there are some prints... God, who designs such awful stuff?!
At the top of my “ugly Angelic Pretty prints” list are:


Candy Treat, Happy Garden and Milky Chan - I hate this creepy fawn! 

Okay I jibed at Angelic Pretty a lot, but I really love this brand - who wouldn’t?!
One of my favorite prints by Angelic Pretty is Toy Parade which was released in August 2007 and kind of rereleased in 2009 (Dreamy Dollhouse) as well in 2011 (Toy Fantasy). I don’t like Dreamy Dollhouse that much but I think Toy Fantasy is very cute.

On my wishlist are Holy Night Story, Melty Chocolate, Little Bears Café and Marionette Girl, as well.

Any questions? Feel free to ask! And if you’re too shy or afraid of me, just click lolitafashion.org or hellolace.net for information or guidelines ;)

バイバイ。







P.S. I forgot a phenomenon: Ama-Lolitas spend a lot of money on accesories made of plastic.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen