Samstag, 29. Oktober 2011

Daily Madness 01

Hello!

Nothing special today.
I met a friend downtown, we drank bubble tea and walked around.
Finally I bought a long desired magazine: Dec.2011 KERA with Takeru and Re:NO on cover. Some people spammed scans on tumblr, already - I was like: MUST HAVE! MUST! CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT!


As you can see, I wasn’t able to control myself and bought mix - Rock Style Magazine as well - with Takeru on cover, of course. Yeah, I’m a little Takeru-holic...
He isn’t that good on vocals (omg, every SuG-Fan will kill me!) but his sense of fashion and styling is just A-W-E-S-O-M-E! He is such a great inspiration for me.


The last few days I clicked through many online shops and took notice of a quite interesting brand: It’s a Chinese one and called OTHERMIX. It has some really really cool clothes of various styles. Check out the OP!












































It’s also available on YESSTYLE.


じゃまた。












today, Takeru says bye!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen