Samstag, 5. November 2011

Daily Madness 02 - ヴィジュアルカルチャー 

Hello,

yesterday I was at a Visual Kei party. It was quite funny, although most of the time the music was... lousy.

So, I had to think about the fact, that most people in VK-szene aren’t interested in music. Nobody can tell me, that everyone really likes metal or this awful vomit-sounds - of course, there are some, who love these kinds, but in my opinion, many many VK-Fans are fixated on bands because of their looks, and don’t care about music or skills; if they find a band cool, they listen to their music whether it isn’t their taste. Possibly the most haven’t any music-taste - nasty words, but I conclude that it’s true, unfortunately.
You aren’t able to talk about music, but about new outfits and Xyz’s hair. Honestly, I don’t care!
Of course, I’m interested in new looks and sometimes band’s hairdo can be inspiring, but my favorite bands are my favorite bands, because I like the sound.
Okay, telling the truth, there is one band I learned to love because of the guy on vocals - guessed right: SuG! (Takeru is the only one I’m caring about what he wears or how he looks, btw.).

Back to the party: As I said, music sucked - yes, that’s a question of taste, but it’s no fun dancing while someone pukes all over the microphone. Sometimes, hard sound can be cool, on the dance floor you can jump and shake the last brain off your head, but a whole evening... seriously.
My friends and I wished for some danceable songs - at least, there were played few. Fortunately, on K-Pop-area most of the songs are brilliant for dancing!

Overall, I had fun, although I might sound disappointed. 

x3

And before the party started:

After hanging arround in the bathroom for three hours, I was happy with my look.
Unaware I went out and: RAIN. Fuck this shit!
My hair survived the weather - yay for my new hairspray.

Green bathroom is green.


Before entering the party, Helena and I took Purikura. 



バイバイ。


__________________________________________

Quotes of today:

"Dir en grey's time is over!"

"We hope for SID to the bitter end!"

"Couchdancing!"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen