Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

日本デー

Hi there!

Yesterday 日本デー(Nihon-day) took place in Duesseldorf and just as every other blogger who attended this event, I write down some expressions. Blogger is going to burst in view of the fact that so many people took part in, although the event was shunted from mild June too freaking cold October, because of the awful catastrophe in March. 
Okay, Saturday weather was quite fine: The sky was blue and a warm autumn sun warmed our backs.

Let’s start with my report!

Already on Friday night, my friend Mika visited me, so we were free to get ready on Saturday morning - in theory!
Thanks to hair complication and a dashing time, we left 45 minutes behind schedule. Fortunately, OCS, where we planned to take purikura, wasn’t that crowded. 

       





After taking adorable pictures, we headed for food - geez, I was starved - and finally made our way to so called Rheinpromenade. There Nihon-Day take place every year. It’s a line of stands with different issues concerning Japanese Culture, for example you can buy food, attend an ikebana-workshop or learn something about calligraphy. There are some stages, too: On the main-stage several presentations, as traditional choirs and martial arts, take place, the popculture-stage is set aside for cosplay, fashion shows and karaoke.
Here are some pictures of the cosplay-competition - on Nihon-Day it’s a walk for presenting the costumes only, instead of performances which you can watch on other conventions.





Being a fashionista I’m forced to look for extraordinary looks. Alas there were few people with cool outfits... but later in the day I recognized this young lady.
 
Her cordinate is so adorable - of course, because she is wearing Super Lovers and Monomania, I guess, two of my favorite brands. I’d like to see more of such!

Finally, here is a picture of me and Mika. I wore my beloved March of ducks OP by Metamorphose.


Wearing Lolita is nice, but in the evening I felt comfortable, switching into my normal clothes ^^"

My feet hurt from lack of sitting, I was freaking tired and collapsed into bed when I came home.

おわり!








__________________________________________________

Quotes of today:

"I hate ViViD-Fans!" statement by a ViViD-Fan

"Free Hugs?" - "NO!"

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ahh XD ich seh so dumm aus ... also ah xD aber egal danke das ich euch aufgefallen bin :)

    AntwortenLöschen