Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

スタート!

Hello everyone!

As you may have noticed, this is my first blog entry. I've blogged before - a long time ago - but my blog was both uninteresting and idle. I’m quite sure and hope Fashion チェック is going to be an improvement - Essential condition: I have a passion now that I’d like to share with you!

Japanese Fashion

I’m into it a while and concentrate on since I visited Tokyo in Winter 2010/2011 - from this vacation on I’m longing for return to Japan, constantly, also because the country offers so many different facets, I want to experience.

From oversea it’s the easiest to share in Japanese popculture which become increasingly popular for the last years - the internet simplifies access to Japanese media and connects fans worldwide, needless to say.
Via blogs you’re able to share your interests and get in touch with like-minded people.
I want to reach everyone who is interested in Japanese fashion and my jabbering :P

Fashion チェック is about different styles, Japanese brands, conventions, music, bands and my daily life.

Feel free to follow and comment.

バイバイ

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen