Samstag, 21. Januar 2012

Daily Madness 07


Hi there!

Sorry for lack of updates. I’ve been busy busy busy... After my holidays, I had to do something for University and stuff. But now I’m ready to post!

スタート!



Two weeks ago a friend visited me. We made stupid purikura...

Hurray!


...and ate such delicious food.




Last weekend an Asian-music party, I was very excited about, took place again. 
So, best mood of entire week and I came there and it was like “vomit-sound” all over the party. My mood was about to drop - fortunately, Kpop part was SO much fun. The DJ had an awesome set list! I was dancing like crazy!

I should stop complain about metal music, but in my opinion it’s really bad for dancing as well as partying. Head-bangig isn't dancing at all and my impression was, Kpop-Fans had a lot more fun than the others ("Vomit-fans" or something). 

Fashion-Check:


Randomness: 
  
OMG xD Simon-D Hairstyle - WTF?

Waahhhh, I'm so much into Kpop last weeks - I've almost forgot about good rock music and my favorite band. Don't get me wrong, J-Rock is still in my heart but I am addicted to Korean boybands atm. After SM-Town 2011 it was just the same! I found back to my beloved SID and all of the other awesome bands.

I have a huge crush on Teen Top. OMG! They are so... indescribable (elegant definition :D).
Here is there latest comeback. That song might be awful but it's really catchy and after listening 20 times, you'll be in love xD

Have fun and bye bye!








3 Kommentare: